- An article (electronic version is sufficient for foreign authors) should be typed MS Word program and presented in electronic form with mandatory listing of the text.
- Font –Times New Roman - 14 pt.
- Format A4, Margins: left, right - 2,5 cm; top, bottom - 2.5 cm; Paragraph - 1.25 cm. Line spacing - 1,0.
- The tables and illustrations with their numbers and names should be given in full, the unit labeling in accordance with the International System of Units SI.
- The total volume of articles, including tables, illustrations and references of at least 4-7 pages.
- Information about the author: name, academic degree and title, place of work and position, full mailing address, telephone number, e-mail should be given on a separate sheet.
- The conclusion about the possibility of the publication of articles in the journal shall be based on two independent scientists review and recommendation by a member of the editorial board. The reviewer must comply with the scientific direction of the article and is responsible for the content of the published article, i.e., of theoretical significance, practical value of the novelty article recommender.
- The author can publish no more than two articles in the same issue.