The manuscript is provided by the author to the editors of the Scientific Pedagogical Journal "Рroblems of Engineering and Professional Education" along with information about himself and all co-authors. The article should be submitted for publication for the first time and cannot be published earlier or submitted to another publication. The research based on the written article, which is, should be original and new. It is inadmissible to publish inaccurate information, as well as plagiarism (that is, publication of a work of another's own name or borrowing fragments of other people's works without indicating the source of borrowing).
2. Authors and their responsibility.
The author undertakes to cooperate with the editorial board of the journal: to make changes, to eliminate errors at the request of the editorial board; if the author himself sees errors in the article submitted for consideration, it is necessary to take measures to correct them as soon as possible. The author guarantees the correctness of references and citations, the availability of all necessary permits for the results, facts and other borrowed materials used in the article, of which he is not the copyright holder.
3. Reviewers and their responsibilities.
The editorial board of the Scientific Pedagogical Journal "Рroblems of Engineering and Professional Education" accepts articles corresponding to the subject matter of the journal and organizes a peer review process. The Editorial Board offers a wide range of specialists as reviewers and ensures that the reviewers and the author do not have a conflict of interest. For a more objective assessment, the reviewers receive an article without the author's surname: an anonymous independent review (two-sided "blind") is accepted in the editorial office. The reviewer evaluates the scientific level of the material. The comments do not concern the personal qualities of the authors: unethical and offensive comments are not allowed.
- -Each manuscript submitted for review is considered a confidential document. The reviewer cannot use in his publications any materials contained in the submitted manuscript. The reviewer may send material to third parties only with the permission of the editor-in-chief;
- -According to the publication’s peer-reviewing policy, the journal uses the procedure of one-way “blind” peer-review, when the authors' data is known to the reviewer. In this connection, the object of the review should be the results of the studies obtained, and not the author / group of authors. The expert opinion should not depend on gender, nationality, religion and other personal qualities of the author / group of authors;
- -The reviewer needs to submit an objective assessment of the work to the editorial office, if necessary, propose options for improving the submitted material;
The reviewer must refuse to review the material, notifying the editors if he is not a specialist on the topic of the material.
4. Editorial staff, editorial board and their responsibility.
The editorial board monitors compliance with the journal's publication ethics and guarantees a high scientific level of published materials. The Editorial Board selects articles for publication in the journal and, as a result of peer review and collegial discussion, issues a weighted decision to reject or publish the materials. If errors and inaccuracies are detected, the editorial board asks the author to remove them, reserving the right to reject the material otherwise. The Editorial Board and Editorial Board retain the anonymity of reviewers and do not inform the authors of the names of reviewers. The editorial board undertakes to carry out qualitative editing of articles accepted for publication.
- Chief Editor:
- -Defines two reviewers who are not part of the editorial board of the journal (scientists or specialists in relevant topics) and who is responsible for the article from the editorial board for each article that has passed the initial selection for compliance with technical requirements;
- -Based on the reviews of the reviewers and the conclusion of the responsible member of the editorial board, he makes the final decision on the publication of the received material. The decision of the chief editor is submitted for discussion by the editorial board;
In his decision, the editor-in-chief is guided solely by scientific considerations and compliance with publishing standards. The decision of the editor-in-chief and the editorial board should not depend on gender, nationality, religion, or other personal qualities of the author / group of authors.
*** Authors, members of the editorial board, reviewers and editors follow the above rules.
The scientific and pedagogical journal "Рroblems of Engineering and Professional Education" adheres to the generally accepted norms of ethics of scientific publications, based on the following documents:
1. Code of conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors - Committee on Publication Ethics;
2. Publishing Ethics, Publicshing Ethics Resource Kit - Elsevier;
3. Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications of the Nonprofit Partnership "Ethics Committee for Scientific Publications" - http://publicet.org/code;
4. Provisions adopted at the 2nd World Conference on the Honesty of Scientific Research (Singapore, 22-24 July 2010).